Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I keep getting asked, "Lori, what are YOU going to do there (in Africa)?"

I don't keep a calendar but I do keep a daily to do list that's chalkboard painted in my kitchen on my ironing board in the USA it reads:

Daily to do list:
Rejoice evermore
Pray without ceasing
In everything give thanks
Quench not the Spirit
Despise not prophesyings
Prove all things
Holdfast that which is good
Abstain from all appearance of evil

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;
and I pray God your whole spirit and soul be blameless
unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-24


So, I think I will keep this daily to do list.
Lots of things are changing but some things will remain the same.

#savedbygrace

No comments:

Post a Comment