Friday, May 29, 2015

It is good.


These past six days I've seen miracles.
They have come in subtle and powerful ways.

I try to write but stop short, every time.
I think God wants me to hide them in my heart. 
He will let me know when to speak about them  or write or shout them.

I'm not seeking signs or wonders.
I'm believing with faith unswerving  and they are following.

Have you gotten to that place, friends?
Because it's time to stop playing. 
It's time to stop pretending.
It's time to stop doubting.
It just is...

It's time to believe 
and be restored 
and hope 
and holdfast to the things of God.

The multitudes are waiting.
They are in desperate need.
They are like sheep having no shepherd.
They are tired, hurting, lonely, scattered, orphaned, sick, afraid, without shelter, without clothing, without food, water, in prison, in distress and are widowed....


And yet, i think about the multitude who have all those missing things like rest, health, husbands, houses, peace, friends, safety, food, water, family and still aren't satisfied or content, aren't  sharing, doing, giving, going. 

And sometimes I wonder...
Who are the sheep without a shepherd?
Who are the least of these?
I ask my American friends and they seem to have an answer. 
I ask my African friends and they have a different answer. 
I ask myself and I have no answers. 

Whatever it is the Lord is teaching me through what I've seen Him do these past six days has ruined me again for the things of Him. 
And, that's all I have to say about that.
For now. 

"JESUS wept."
"My heart is steadfast..."


No comments:

Post a Comment