Friday, April 10, 2015

Identity

Not in my nationality 
Not in my race
Not in my culture
Not in my ministry name
Not in my affiliations
Not in my age
Not in my appearance 
Not in my style
Not in my possessions 
Not in my performance
Not in my illness
Not in my dis ease
Not in my wellness, willingness or welfare
Not in the applause or scrutiny of others
Not in my family name
Not in my education
Not in my resume
Not in my mistakes
Not in my victories
Not in my marital status
Not in my abilities
Not in my challenges
Not in my birth
Not in my labor
Not in my parenting
Not in my job title
Not in my to do list
Not in my past
Not in my agenda
Not in my address
Not in my credit score
Not in my finances
Not in my real estate
Not in my gym membership
Not in my talents
Not in my yesterday's
Not in my tomorrows.

No, My Identity is found in Christ
God is not a respecter of persons. 

"Whoever loses his life for my sake will find it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment